Sunday, December 12, 2010

New JAG Resident

From my friend, Johnnie:


New puppy. Just picked her up yesterday.

Her name is Taheratakuri! Let’s see ya’ll say that one! It means “Number One Red Dog” in aboriginal language. I’ll keep it simple and call her Kuri.

A friend of mine from New Zealand helped me find the words! There’s a lot of different tribal languages, and the same word can mean different things. So I hope I say it right. Doesn’t seem to bother Kuri, no matter how I say it.Kuri will never replace Jag, but she will take her place!

Johnny and Kuri

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

A photo album of cute photos - mostly dogs - but other photos of interesting stuff that others have sent me to be posted for all to enjoy! Go back to Kalahari RRs when you are done.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP